Show Clothes List:
- Show shirt
- Show coat (usually navy blue, black or hunter green)
- Tan riding pants with elastic stirrups on bottom (to go over boots)
- Leather garters
- Brown or black paddock boots
- Black Leather gloves
- Hair bows (under 12 years old) or hair net (12 years old and older)
- Black helmet (or helmet with black cover)
- Black or brown belt (optional)
- If you are competing in elementary rider (first year competitors only) a clean, collared shirt is acceptable instead of a show shirt or show coat.
- All other riders must have complete show outfit to compete.
- Equitique or Dover Saddlery or Horsemen’s Outlet (new and used items available) are great options for finding everything you will need.
- Please see Ann if you are having trouble obtaining anything for any reason.